- A poster session for published research will take place at RFMI-2016. If you are interested, please email your abstract to email@example.com and bring your Poster (deadline : October, 15th)!
- Endorsed by the IAPR.
- It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
- Submission of papers: September, 4
- Notification of acceptance : October, 9
- Camera-ready : October, 25
- Early registration : October, 9-27.
- Onsite (Late) registration: October, 27
- VI RFMI 2016: October 27-29.