Welcome reception program (Ennajma Ezzahra palace):
- 4 PM - 5 PM : visit of the palace, gardens and museum.
- 5 PM - 6 PM : Cocktail (Gourmandise) at Sunset!
- 6 PM - 8 PM : Traditional music concert (Maalouf) in the patio.
The welcome reception is included in the basic registration.
The VI edition of RFMI workshop will be hosted by Sidi Bou Said Hotel (****) - Tunis
- Single room (breakfast included) 95 DTN (~40 euros, ~45 dollars)
- Double room (breakfast included) 140 DTN (~60 euros, ~65 dollars)
Other accommodation alternatives are also available, in authentic houses (Dar) like- Dar Fatma (B&B),
- Dar El Fell (B&B),
- Villa Carthage (B&B),
- Dar Marsa Cubes (B&B),
- Dar Souad (B&B),
- Dar El-Maa (B&B),
- Dar Said (4*).
And luxury hotels- La Villa Bleue (5*),
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis (5*),
- Le Palace (5*),
- Dar El Marsa (5*),
- Movenpick Gammarth Tunis (5*),
- Hotel Sidi Bou Fares.
Also, book a private room in- Airbnb.fr (Sidi Bou Said, La Marsa, Gammarth, Tunis)
- A poster session for published research will take place at RFMI-2016. If you are interested, please email your abstract to email@example.com and bring your Poster (deadline : October, 15th)!
- Endorsed by the IAPR.
- It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
- Submission of papers: September, 4
- Notification of acceptance : October, 9
- Camera-ready : October, 25
- Early registration : October, 9-27.
- Onsite (Late) registration: October, 27
- VI RFMI 2016: October 27-29.