Submitted papers should describe substantial novel research achievements about one of the related topics of the workshop or closely.
Authors should apply Springer conference paper templates, which can be find in the author's instruction page here:
All submissions should be in Adobe Acrobat according to the latex templates.
The RFMI 2019 secretariat must receive your paper before September 25th, 2019, 10:00 PM GMT.
Papers with up to 15 pages and no less than 10 pages will be considered. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the communication at the workshop, if accepted.
All submitted papers will be subjected to a blind review process by at least three members of the program committee. The initial paper must not provide names and affiliation, and should include a title, a 150-word abstract, keywords and paper manuscript.
Please submit your paper electronically at our website using the CMT platform : https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/RFMI2019.
- Abstract registration : September 15, 2019
- Paper submission : September 30th, 2019
- Notification of acceptance : October 30th, 2019
- Camera-ready : November 8st, 2019
- Early registration : November 8st, 2019
- Late registration : November 30th, 2019
- On site registration : December 11th, 2019
- Workshop: December 11-13, 2019
- Endorsed by the IAPR.
- The two previous editions of RFMI was published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science series (CCIS) of Springer.
- Conference proceedings RFMI 2017.
- Conference proceedings RFMI 2016.